Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lovely 5th

24/05/2012

Its a gift that it comes to 5th, which i din met it for long time. 
i really appreciate and value it so much.
received a special present from the "City of Angels" by someone special,
on this special day. AWESOME!!



The gift from Hua Hin by
someone special. 
There's a song i wana dedicate for the 5th:
Name: A Song for You 

You taught me precious secrets of the truth witholding nothing,
You came out in front and I was hiding, 
But now I'm so much better,
If my words don't come together,
Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time,
I love you for in my life cause you are a friend of mine,
And when my life is over,
Remember when we were together,
We were alone and I was singing this song for you.. ^^


2B. Good night!!

2 comments: