Friday, October 9, 2009

the most unforgetable performance i ever had....SUCKS!!


me and caryn
1st of October 2009...
my dome's moonfest carnival.... aiks... what a bad day for me... we were invited to give a F.O.C. performance for the carnival... ok... here how it goes to make me mad and very piss off...
at first, i request a better stage for us, and most important is the sounds system... they promise me to give me what i request de... but at last... the stage not okay nvm lor... the sounds system... one word... use mic to put on the lappie... that is the sounds system they prepare for us... erg.... sucks!!!! i have to stop them for 3 times!!! due to the sounds was too small and i cant hear the beat!!! shit... so paiseh that time... i dance half way have to stop them .... wth..... wat a day for me... but at last i continue my dance and finish it as it should be... but very piss off at that nite...
i kind of lose myself dy... all those nasty words.... came out from my mouth which i seldom speak out de.... erg.... hope that my reputation still the same lar... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment