Saturday, December 19, 2009

penang trip 7-9/12/09

Penang trip begin~~ hehe...
board on bus at klang bus terminal, cuz go meet friends there.
i am going to penang to do my braces de... then sun bian have go there jalan-jalan cari makan lor~ haha...this is the journey of my 3 days trip~ hehe...

7/12/09
after finish my braces, we go kuan zhi jiao there have our dinner lu~ hehe... but no photos lar... forget to took... aiks...:(

8/12/09
2nd day of the trip
wake up early morning and then we went for dim sum as breakfast at steamboat house.

all of this, we two person makan all... erg.... full full!!

After that, we go meet my fren, purple at KOMTAR, then we went to batu feringgi, the hard rock hotel and the beach there lu~~

me and micheal jackson statue~hehe^^

me and purple lu~~

syok sendiri there lor~~ hahaha...

batu feringgi beach~ haha

hmm... pretend to be emo there~



hard rock cafe lu~ all the drinks are expensive!!!




hard rock cafe~~ yea baby!! nice place~~

my mocha... the only drink i afford to drink... aiks.. kelian...
sigh~

purple, me and vchin lu~

again~ me and purple lor~



after that we went to The Ship there take some photo then we head back to gurney there have our dinner... name winter warmer~ hehe

9/12/09
thats my 3 day journey lor....
after that i went to klang to help my friends cousin work for one day and go makan makan lor~~ hehe...

thats all for now lor~ adios~~

3 comments:

  1. haha... just go there walk walk nia la.... will stay there next time!!! for sure!!! keke... but now already fully booked... aiks...

    ReplyDelete