Monday, January 3, 2011

2011~~

new year lor, 2011!!
say hello to goodbye to 2010, and welcome 2011!!

lots and lots of things happened passed few days b4 2011, its like a dream~~ that passed in a blink of eye. i am 23 dy lor!!!! hehe XD

on this new year 2011, 1st of jan, 00:00 am, god sent me a present. a great one!!! the best one, the special one!!! most valuable one!!!

and that is i am still alive and i am living in happily healthy life with alots of new hopes!! new dreams!! new journey!!! no more jakun~~~

ok, start running my plans! first, be low profile as possible! (deleted almost 400 plus ppl lor~~ yesh!!)

next, start to clean my room, and rearrange my stuff~~( wan new year lor~~~)

after that, study things about my interior~~ hehe!!! XD (need to be very hardwork!!)

and most important one, is treat ma love one the best!!! give the best!!

be honest, trust, and sincere!

finger cross for everything, run smoothly this year, and yet still, stay true to myself~ XD

gambateh!!!

B20110101T THE NEW CODE FOR MY LIFE. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment