Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my Duo performance with ah hsienz~


25/03/2011
a very short notice performance~~~ friday is the performance and i only being informed on monday... zzz... it was such a rush preparation to be made~

me and ah hsienz decided to take some choreograph and practice in these 2 days.( i am having 2 exams in this week!!!) and finally we decided to take Clap+What's My Name+Push+Purple Line combine in one song~~

(2 days of practices...)

Friday,
is the day, my stomach full with MORPH not BUTTERFLIES.. LOL... makes me nerve cracking! i am very scared without any full preparation... makes me feel insecure...

*dong DONG dong DONG* my heartbeats like a big hard bass drum...

*poof* DONE~
overall... i think i did my best, and came out not bad the result~~ haha! hope the audience loved it lor~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment