Wednesday, May 11, 2011

dead on my feet


my mental and my spirit was dead on my feet after being questioning bout my words my trueness all this while... been cleaning and proving myself that i am just being honest and sincere with what i said... but it always bounce back to me with a shadow of doubting on me by the others... my big blue sky i used to have last time, being polluted by those nasty ugly rumors... i always try my best to give my all, but still i cant get my loves one trust on me... what can i do? dun trust me because i have a flirtatious look? dun judge by looking on the covers right?

been struggling for long time to dig my family trust on me... until now they still doubting on my ability and me myself... they hardly believe me.. what i do what i said will never bring any confidence to them... now i thought i can have my love one to believe me... i really hope that i can have someone to trust me... i am not going to stop my feet now... i will still try my best to prove that i am worth to trust... until the day i die i will still prove myself that i am not as useless as u guys thought i am... one day, there will be beyond the shadow of a doubt on me anymore!

although i am already dead on my feet... but others will just look down on me if i walk away like that. Trust me!!! i will show u one day and it will be sooner than u ever thought!!! cheers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment