Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Independent


20/09/2011
am i dependent? or am i not?
well, last time i admit i am dependent.
everything "daddy" here "daddy" there,
but now, i've grown up alot.
most of the times, i do things my own.
i dont ask for helps if i am able to.
although i might looks like i am still very dependent person,
well, u wont believe what have i done all this while, alone.
yea, maybe to others this is normal, but for me, i am a guy that never leaves his footstep alone out from his family.
my first time take flight, i was alone. i dono where to go and what should i do, i made some stupid questions to strangers, but i did it, on my own.
i travel ups and down to almost every part in malaysia, alone.
i even drive back to KL from my uni, alone.
i eat, i sleep, i play, i walk, i dance, i live, all by myself.
i didn't complaint.
i do things never ask for companion if i am able.
what else should i do to prove that i am independent?
Perhaps, i should go travel to another country, Alone i guess.

tonight there's a zero fare. i guess i wana go a place, where can find my inner peace. out from others... although, i do admit, i wan to go with my loves one... i like to travel with my loves one... but i guess i am not going to have the permit to do so yet...

Hm.... decision... might be going to Bali alone i guess. ^^
will see how tonight. ^^

2 comments: