Wednesday, September 15, 2010

i lost to my own tears....

what a failure am i....
own tears also cant handle, how to handle others that i love?

heart so sour and so pain.... when knowing that there is no one in ur family that support and understand what you are thinking....
it makes me feel like i am nothing but a useless person in the world...
i know i am a lazy person but, i do observe things all around me... dun said i never take initiative...
i mention my dreams before, just that u guys never support...

i dun talk much is not that i dun wan to share, is because i am scared i will be being poured cold water again...

today, once again... i kena poured cold water again....
i lost all my control and lose to my own tears... which i hate so much!!!
i never drop a single tear in front of them... but today, i failed....
am i a failure production in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment