Thursday, February 10, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011


happy chinese new year~~~ may u have a blissful one with ur family and friends~~
this is what i wished for others, and of cuz myself. i have a blissful, special celebration with my family. i wish my family all healthy, wealthy, and happy.

reunion lunch~~

my daddy's elder brother famliy with
my family.

there's nothing much to do though in this new year, missed out alot gathering with old frens as they all went back for exam... sad... hope to see u guys soon!! XD

i think i have grown up a little bit, my thinking become wiser and wider than i used to be. my car, cynthia, gone... Rest in Pieces.... total lost... haiz... i miss her so much... many ppl ask me whether will i angry my brother or scold him, yea sure i will scold him and angry him, but its not because of the car, is what he made my parents worried for him. that makes me very angry, but things happened, its not what he wished for, so what is passed is passed, hope learned the lesson.... i wont keep it in the heart so long as i cant bring it back to life again, its only good to wash away and stays as memories. (although i like to mumbling sometimes, but just let me lor for this while, i love my cynthia u know??!!) if was last time that immature me, sure i will made the whole house in a mess, and show all the anger all over the family members! but i didnt this time, i swallowed it myself and digest it with a smile. so happy i can do it! XD

about my TOSHIBA, haiz... same... put there as a wasted junk.... aiks.... i am speechless... but, suan le ba.... i dun wan to expect too much la~ let it be la... the more i expect, i wished for, all sure comes with an empty echoes... so learn to live with what i have now.
life is all about how to survive in this SURVIVAL GAME. and i am going to be the last one standing! XD

i am gonna start my super new life style in this last semester in my university life. walk to class, do my own laundry, take buses to outside, and more challenges to meet up with. but what the hell, do i look like i care?! i will get my own freaking life! XD

update to u guys soon~




No comments:

Post a Comment