Saturday, February 26, 2011

my last springfest in UUM




25/02/2011
a tiring day after a long trip to penang yesterday with my sar po, wan yi. a very looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong story telling with her, very tiring but it was a fun trip with her, as usual~ we spend our whole day mostly hangin around the gurney mall... and i am her maid that accompany her walk here and there... i wish to shop and my hands are itchy!!!! but.... i need to be live like a normal life guy this time.... control my shopaholic side of me!!! =(
all the stuff are so drooling.... arg~~~ when only i can shop without looking at the price tag neh.... wuwu...

and today... is the last time i can possibly attend the event which held in campus... the MPP SPRINGFEST in UUM... so much memoirs will be stayed here and i will bury it under the stage there... i will missed it alot... although the event always left me with 40% satisfaction only la~ but its from the committees hardwork and the passion they put in it, appreciate it.(cuz i am one of it the previous event leader. XD) that night our theme is black and white( i tout wana be a colourful and very eyesore colours geh... but... nvm la~~) we went there earlier to take photos~~ a simple but funny photoshoot. took lots of pictures! but feels like its not enough... maybe i am starting to miss them already... sob sob... the event was okay... my main point of joining this event is just to celebrate with them my best mate and i might not having the chance to attend this kind of gathering anymore... grab the chance tightly! erm!!! the night was fun, they eat like those barbarian~~ a complete chicken without head are gone into dust in just few seconds... i am staring at them striving to be first and fearing to be last.... the scene is damn funny!!


my friends~~

my kuantan friends in same form6 school.

this is it~ 10 of us~ i am gonna miss them sooo much~~
T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment