Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the 2nd months of my new life(19/08/09)



19/08/09
this is the 2nd month of my new life.... is a big change for me... I MEAN REALY BIG CHANGE!!!
i change alot... i finally found the life that is really gift for me... my days filled with love and happiness started from the 19th of june 2009... two months back then... i found myself, i found my happiness, i found my present, i found my love, i found my life.... i am so appreciate it so much till is hardly express out by words... all i ever wanted to say now is that...thank u for everything... thank u for saving me from the dark(which is very dark back then , i hate it so much, but there is no one ever know it...thank u for saving me out from the hell)... thank u for letting me have the new me now... thank you for giving me this chance to love and to be loved.... thank you...
this word really do mean alot me...although it do look very simple and normal...but is full with meaning...
deeply from a heart of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment