Saturday, August 22, 2009

a dinner with family at east grill~(19/08/09)

19th of august 2009.
today is a big day actually... is the 2nd month i am in the new me condition!! wuhu!! to be honest, i am half sad and half happy...
the happy one is that i am glad and i am with the new me now!!! i am so appreciated what is with me rite now...
the sad one is that... i cant celebrate this special day with what i hope so much... i am so sad with it actually... i really wana celebrate with the plan i have made...but due to the CHARITY TRIP for the UUM's mpp moonfest charity night 2009... i have to back early...haiz... sad...
BUT , i try to make myself happy by asking my dad to bring to a place which is quite nice enviroment and the food is quite delightful. at least i can have the good dine in a romantic place...

so let's take a short tour to see the food and dishes we order lu...


east grill's nasi pataya~small amount but the taste is not bad.

my chocolate milkshake~ sweet!yea~^^

hmm...
this the Today Special main course, grill chicken with spagetti in carssanee sauce~
(i tink i spell right lar..haha.)
the taste is yummy!! ^^


this is the enviroment in the restaurant lu... ok rite?? hehe^^

after the dinner, take the 9pm bus back to the jungle again... which i realy dun wan to... sigh... i miss my night cuz of the trip... so in a dissapointment mood that day... make me so down.. but look forward to the next big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment