Monday, August 17, 2009

my bro convocation on 09/08/09

09/08/09
hm... a big day!!!! a very big day for my bro, my parent and of course me!!!haha... this means alot to my bro... he graduate lea!!! wakaka...so proud of him...

this is how the day start, erm...
ya!! ok , at first i went to klcc to have a walk and take my lunch there, manhattan fish market, erm...
the taste diff from the penang which i love it so dam much!!! but klcc branch is a bit... cant say is disaster, but jz not as nice as what i ate before lor...
i have to go klcc first as i am not allowed to go into the hall with my parents during the graduation session at MCA....and i got mission to do!!! that is to meet up my bro girlfriend and excort her to my bro!!!
she wants to give my bro a surprise!!! sure i have to be the perfect one to help her ma... but so paiseh... i dono how to go to the MCA building from klcc... althou i have ask the information counter... haiz... paiseh lor... then lucky she's friend know the place...
when we reached there, i was like sweating like hell!!! and so gan zeong as i dono which flower should i buy for my bro... hm... at last i ask that flower guy choose one for me... red rose!! hehe.
then i wait alone at the front door, as my bro's GF want to hide up and give him surprise ma... so i will be the one to give them signal when my bro come out....
one hour passed... still havent come out yet!!! erg... my leg were so dam tired as i stand there with no place for me to sit, my shoulder was so dam pain as i begging my backpack which is about 10kg weight!!!! erm... around that amount lar, i din go measure..lol... and i am dam thirsty lor.... din bring any drinks to cool myself...
Finally , my bro called me, and ask me where am i... around 4.45pm... see him with the 'jubah', i am so happy!! my bro graduate liao!!! wuhu!!! he is my one and only bro i have lea!!! sure i am so proud of him!!! as i follow him since i was small... i bet my parents would be way much more happy than me lor..keke...
i wish i can graduate faster... lolz... hope that i can graduate smoothly as plan lor... hope .. lets jz pray and hope lor... hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment