Sunday, August 2, 2009

1st of aug 2009


01/08/2009 saturday... 7.05am.. my alarm start ringing, can't believe that i actually can wake up this early with just one alarm!!! is so shock for me!! haha^^ but i can wake up cuz of some mission i need to be done for someone de~haha. 7.10am i drive to the beach which is the famous beach in kuantan, teluk cempedak, just me alone with my "lao por" mp3...hehe... suddenly feel so energetic as i usually will be a zombie whenever my class is on 8am de , even 9.30am class!!! but 2day i am so alive!! walao!! so geng wo the "magic thing" can works!! wuhu~ i walk and take some pic with my cheap camera phone which is only 3.2mp... but can see ok dy lar.. hehe...actually i was thinking bout walking to the TC2 ,the second part of the TC, but i do not dare to pass the bridge as there is bunch of my dad 'anak angkat' (monkeys) waiting for their next target!!! erg!! so ... i just turn away and go to mcD buy some hash brown and fillet-o-fish , with a hot tea~








'taan' some hot tea at mcd after a walk on the beach~
eating hash brown~ which is our favorite food~potatoes!!
the bridge to TC2, haiz... not dare to pass there as is too 'dangerous' to walk thru the bridge alone!!!haha^^


2 comments:

  1. Finally your blog come to alive abit liao...
    great lo, Kuantan beach is so beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz... means my other post out is dead de lar?? very boring lar?? haiz.. i still new ma... wakaka.

    ReplyDelete