Friday, July 31, 2009

a small gathering on 30th of july 2009

30/07/09 , 2day weather quite nice pun~ but i slpt over again lor... so pig a!!! i don't want to!! as i wan wake up and acc my D de ma.. haiz... but nvm.. lucky my D is so kind to me .. haha.. 2day me and few of my friends decided to go have a small gathering , but at the last minute two of my friend put aeroplane lor... sien nia.. still we will run our plan as planned..hehe^^. me , juan, jj,and sheng yee decided to go makan at sushi king at EAST COAST MALL. although is already sien for us to go there lar, as been to ZANMAI liao sushi king is nothing to me liao..keke.. here some pic of 4 of us makan~


jj and juan ~ they two busy makan the golden egg which is very nice!

sheng yee makan unadon mee~

see their cute action when eating.. lolz...



thats all for the afternoon session of small gathering (just having lunch together). but after that, at night we oso have another small gathering with the girls now~haha.. 3 beautiful young ladies.. we go to a place which is still new in kuantan, name "fico". the situation there still ok lar.. boleh tahan lor...haha.. so we go there yum char~ we didn't order much, i think can said that only i makan nia..lolz...we ordered 3 ice blended drinks, one large french fries , one fico penny(itallian food) , banana filtters. lets have a look about it...
fico penny~ erm.. the taste quite nice but my mum's one is the best!!haha^^ u guys should try my mum spagetti~

banana filtters~ my favorite banana~ yummy!! although it do looks a bit... er... but the taste is so good!! nice to have it as a dessert!! delicious man!!

my three beautiful ladies, 'bao bei' pei fern, san san, and 'ah por' soo yee.
ah por, me, bao bei,and san san~ at fico cafe.

erm... 2day i spend my day quite busy also lor... haha.. gathering here and there.. although is a small gathering, but meet old friends also very happy liao..haha.. ( money do flows like water..erg).^^

No comments:

Post a Comment