Tuesday, July 28, 2009

mass mahem in UUM(26/07/09)

UUM announced a special one week holiday!!! wuhu!! by the way, what is the reason they announced that super good news or isit a bad news??
UUM kena quarantine , due to the so called H1N1 is striking serious in the campus!!! almost 500 cases are reported in UUM... walao!!! quite serious man!! but mostly are the ILI(influenza-like illness), is jz seem almost the same with H1N1 nia..lolz...hope so is not the real H1N1 lar...so at 4.30pm the annoucement have been made everywhere in the campus even our DPP... so everyone was like crazy , dono is scared or happy that can back home, but mostly is happy as they can escape from this lousy jungle place..haha!! i am one of the happy one!!haha.. my phone rang non-stop until hang .. lolz... first time ever in my life so busy answering the phone... busy answering both of my phone, non-stop even a second!!! crazy!! my junior lar, my fren lar, my roommate lar , my parents lar and so on... lolz... somemore got rumors that the campus is not going to let all the students out from campus... is so ridiculous rumors... makes ppl so worry and rushing like maniac.. but really funny that time , u can the students there running like escpae from alien or ghost, the whole scenery is like seen before somewhere in the movie, oh!! horror movie such as resident evil!!!hahaha... so regret that din manage to capture any photo and din record it down as is realy hard to have this situation... all the bus stop were full like erm... hardly describe... those busses are so fulled!!! and road side oso got ppl wait there... is so wasted didn't take any photo of it... haiz...and oso i rushing pack my stuff , many stuff didn't bring back!!! my notes my name list my blet and many more!!! but i was lucky that i got my friend fetch me go out take bus.. haha.. and i am damn lucky that i get the ticket back to kl!! wuhu!!the earliest one!!haha!! thanks to my best friend , wan yi lor!!haha. should treat her a big meal!!maybe one bite of BR.keke^^ so i ask my D wether can accomodate me for a night or not as i am very paiseh oso, cuz i will be arrive at midnite... the next day still have class for my D... haiz... but still D agree to keep me...haha.. paiseh but realy happy lor!!!
27/07/09 ,Arrived PUDU at almost 4am like that, aiyo, so late dy, really so paiseh to D, but still my D use the happy face as always to fetch me..haha.. we din even sleep for whole night as we busy chit chating till morning, aiyo, din see the time pass so fast, again so paiseh lor!! makes D cant sleep, but i try to take the earliest bus back to kuantan so that i wont bother D for class..haha.. but thanks anyway for keeping me for a night!! haha^^ leaving me a sweet memory~ this is an unforgetful day and experience for me!! i wont ever forget it!!! thanks!!! what a memorable day for me~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment