Wednesday, July 1, 2009

an unforgetful memory at taiping(30/06/2009)

29/06/2009 monday, today feeling is quite mix up.... i dono wether that i shuld be happy or i shuld be angry of myself... is a very confused feeling throughout the day...so i keep on find somehing to do... to keep myself busy for not thinking that much...
hm... today is the day i feel like i am not a good son for the first time... i feel like i very 'pan ni'.. but i do it with no regret at all... i mean at all!!! not a bit!!! cuz i do it with my own good and is for my future.. i realy believe wat i am doin now is the rite way... i nid to sacrifice something to gain something, life is like that... so i am happy and glad with wat i choose... no regret....
The thing that i choose is to go and meet my future, my frens and my love one....
So on that day, i try to finish all the stuff i havent finish yet, i clean the house and mop the floor... so that at least i help something for my parents, and to cover up my badness... lolz... sounds cheap... when everything was done, the times was bout to depart to the bus station liao... my parents were like very upset with i had choosed, but i cant change already. i cant do anything but to listen to my heart and kind of igonre them ... i am sooooooo bad... i don wan to... when the first step i walk out my door, the day started to rain dizzily, at first i was thinking that it jz for a while, but who knows, when we jz started the car and to drive out bout 2km, the rain drops heavily!!! and is kind of like thunder storm, the lightning was scary!! the worst thing ever comes next, my dads car broke down in half way, it cant moved at all, is very unlucky and is so weird that everything comes along together in the same time!! i started to tink that is it the god trying test me wether i can hold on with what i chose?? i keep on thinking.... then my bro drive another car to fetch us all... at that time i was trying to tink positively, and try not to tink the bad thing.. keep on holding on!! when we reach the bus station, my parents face dun look happy at all, they are upset with me and worry cuz the weather is terrible, they keep on asking y i choose today? then i told them , i am 21 years old, dun worry too much, i will take of myself. is time for me to board on the bus... is abouttime, 8.30pm, but suddenly the jpj come and check the bus driver... is so unfortunate, i was worry is it i choosen the wrong path?? but in the end, i don care anymore, i on bus bus now... jz go for it!! i am coming , taiping!!!
on the journey to taiping, i actually cant rest well, cuz i dono where the bus stop and when and i cant wait to meet K, cuz i nvr been there, so i keep on looking around, so that i dun miss the stop... 4am, finally i see taiping's tol station, hm... i tink is bout time to cal my fren,K, but mana tau, he waiting me at the bus station since 3something!!! i am so paiseh, cuz my bus reach the bus station at 4.30am!!!haiz... when i go out from the bus, i saw my fren waitin there, is so paiseh that time, but in the mean time, i am soooooooooooo happy till is hard to express the feeling.. i was giggling when i was in K's car. but i try to be as cool as funny as happy as i can. to be honest i am kind of shy person, but when i was with K, i am totally different! is so weird, but i like it!! K oso very kind and polite to me, but we also got argue in a good way la bit, since we two used to kacau and tease each other alot.. hehe... is so like paradise!!! then we stop at mamak stall to have a drink and chating for a while, i am so excited to be here!! then we plan alot of thing for the day... K list out the places we want to go later. but we went back to take a shower b4 we start the plan cuz is still in the dawn...
first station, we went to take br8fast at maxim dim sum!!! is nice!!! thx K!! then we chit chat for a long time and yum cha, i mean realy yum cha, we drink tie guan ying.. haha.. is sooo like senior citizens stuff.. but is ok with me and K...then after that we go for a movie, transformer 2:the rise of the fallen!! is so dam cool!!! i can say that , is my coolest situation ever in my life, watch with K is sooo, i cant imagine, is a very weird but happy feeling!!!then after that, we went to kim gary, as is our two favorite restaurant ever, we keep on chitchat nonstop and get to know more bout each other, and i found out that we two are so much similarity between us two!!! is almost like 99% same!!unbelievable!!! then after that, we went back home to take a rest, since K is absolute tired dy, wake up so early in the morning to wait for me, and somemore K is a 'sleeping pig' , hehe, to me la. lol.... after that we go for for our dinner at sushi king~ is enjoyable, and i cant imagine that in small town like taiping oso got sushi king and starbuck... hahaha.... after that, we go for a walk then go starbuck on9.... we have a drink while on9 at there, but we two never stop chitchatting for the whole day!!haha.. is like unstopable topic ever... everything also we can talk...then is about 12.30am.... i din realize that the time being with K passed so fast.... it feels like i only being with K for not more than one minute.... is so fast.... is a very hard feeling... i wan to stop the time but i cant... so we decided to go back home to rest earlier...cuz K is been like so tired, and sleepy , and blur blur... u can see the eyes and the expression are so cute... but K still say that very energetic... eh... i am not blind ok? i jz a bit dumb but no dumb till cant see ur the face...haha.. when we arrive home, the day is started to rain heavily, is so romantic situation... haha.... hm.... alot of unexpected things happen to me on that day.... i cant stop for recalling wat happen the whole day.... is been like paradise... to me with K... i cant stop my mind... i cant sleep eventhou i am dam tired, but the feeling the heartbeat is so like playing rollercoaster on that time... i cant express much... then we have a talk b4 we went to slp, of cuz K slp first lar, cuz .... haha.. is cute situation.. lolz... so... i oso fall asleep after K slp for a while...
when the alarms rang... i wish i din hear it!!, i wish that i can slp 4ever on K's bed... haha... i dun wish to go back.... i wan to be at there... 4ever and always... but that is jz a lie to ourself... the time is not goin to stop, bo bian but to wash up ourself, and go take br8fast b4 i depart... is a very hard time to me.... i bet K too... maybe i come to taiping is a major impact for K too.. i am sorry and thanks to K alot... my mind is all about K now... haha...i dun know how to show and express out my feeling on that time... is very hard and sour in the same time...theres alot of thing in my mind... i wan to speak out, but i cant...haiz....we go round the taiping lake , althou K not very familiar with the route lar, but still K brings me go round...hahaha...gao xiu...
i miss K alot.... cuz K treat me so good... althou we jz know each other for not long time... but K makes me feel very comfortable and peace and sooo... is hard to explain...i dono.... my bus will be depart on 12pm...K insist to accompany me till i onboard the bus... i feel bad cuz i know K is in very tired situation.... but i kind of happy and wish that K will not leave me 4ever...haha... is a very unrealistic world in my mind... then we chitchat in the car normally, as we used to till the times come.... i dun wan to go down from K's car... but i have to...haiz...**
i cant say out anything from my mind dy.... i feel like i cant breath, when i walk towards the bus... no one ever know what is the feeling that i facing now....
all i jz wanted to say to K is that i am realy thank you and appreciate for what u have given to me... althou is just for one day, but it feels like u gave me my life!!!thank you for everything, thank you for the sweet memory ...i "adore" the feeling...i "adore" u K.... u know wat i mean.. haha

so i leave taiping with an unforgetfull memory in my life.... althou is a small town... but the impact is major to me... a person can give something larger than we ever imagine...thank you.... K....i will never ever forget it....

No comments:

Post a Comment