Tuesday, July 14, 2009

new crazy sem

i have been thinking for very long time since the 3rd sem start, the first day start till now, there are alot of things need to be realy consider about.... is like havent start 3rd sem i already have few big project on my hand...i am totally sick of it... i feel like i am done... i am so tired that no one ever know.. physically , mentally and my soul... i can still survive till now is because of my family, frens and of cuz the most is my special person that i realy into that support me so much and lighten my days and my soul... i realy appreciate all.. so that is why i still standing here strongly with my own face without my fake happy go lucky mask that i used to wear it... i am glad that i met that person...
ok, here is my sem project, i got few project that have to run in this sem, and i do have post in it, and i do need to take part of my archery competition due to i am one of the U team, and somemore i need to do some performance .... ridiculous right for me alone to do all this ? that is why i have been thinking deeply like crazy, wether i can handle and cope with it or not... at last i drop and quit one of project that i join since last sem that organize by my so called brother, i am so sorry to him, and i feel bad that i cant help him.. but i do tink that is the best way for my own good, and the project good too since i cant help much... after i tell him bout it, i feel a bit release and relieve at some point..haha.. sounds bad right? i know... but i do it for the best for both of us...hope he dont mind lar. but in my hand i still have one big project as i am one of the asst.leader of special task... i realy wanted to quit it also as i feel that i cant stand the conflict and fakeness in that project board... i realy dont like it... but i cant quit as i already do it half way and that i need to finish up what i suppose to do, and my special into person always support me so i still can coped with it... haha... and one more project is not very big project but still involve with all the student in UUM as the project is under UUMproject not DPP project... but it havent start yet... i hope i can handle it... this recently my fren and my senior keep on pull me into their project.. but i straight away reject it as i am really really not into the mood anymore and i dont have any free time for lioa... somemore i takin two my most important course(my major subject!!) and also LAW paper that i scare so much!!! shit!!
in the other hand i still have 3 or 4 competition that i need to compete for this sem... as i am one of my team member... i need to participate and i oso admit that this is a good chance to proof myself!but today i recieve a msg that is realy heart broken to me... i cant go to UPM competition that held on this 22th of july 2009...due to we dun have much time for preparation and the time is short... so my coach cancel it ... but i realy look forward bout it....haiz... and somemore that the 2nd competition is at melacca on 5th august, but i cant participate due to i have to attend my bro convo ... so i have to pass.. and the sarawak open, i oso have to pass as the date is crash with my moonfest charity trip... i am sooooooooooooooo piss off.... and dissapointed... alot... cuz i feel like prepare for nothing althou i still have many chances, but i do look foward for this time competition... haiz...maybe is fate ... have to accept it...
tell me guys, isit a crazy sem?? haha.. ops , somemore i have to perform dancing for few events.... lolz... i am going to be crazy this sem... but i will jis you!! cause i got people that support me and give me hope!!! i wont let u down de!!!jiz you!!! but still is a crazy sem...lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment