Sunday, July 5, 2009

it's you

it's you,
is only u for me...
it's you...
i don't need anyone else, it's only you for me,
even if you ask me again, it's only you for me,
you might have loved others before(it's you),
but i cant let you go, i cant turn back (it's you),
the moment my gaze began to burn(it's you),
the moment the nail was wedged deep into my heart(it's you),
without any regrets, i chose you(it's you),
yes, for me , it's you, oh, i
no matter what anyone any one says, it doesn't matter to me,even if anyone says bad things bout us, i'll look at only you,
even if i were to be born again, it's still only you for me,
(tic toc tic toc) even the times goes by. oh , i
even when i tell you i love you,
telling you thousands of times,
to make my heart burn and my dry lips worn out,
evevn if i were to be born again, it's still only you for me,
(tic toc tic toc) even the times goes by....

oh, only for you,
oh oh , only for you,
it's you...

there's no need for words.
it's just you for me(it's you),
even if u say it's too late,
it's just you for me(it's you),
though i know it's a wrong love(it's you),
i cant give up, i'll never be able to let u go(it's you),
my cold lips are calling for you(it's you),
hot ly, it's shouting , look for you(it's you),
even if u don't respond when i call u(it's you),
i'm still waiting for u....

it's you,
is only you for me.....





1 comment:

  1. wei... I follow your blog liao.. go follow mine.. thank you...
    and you will find that only one for you soon!!!
    jia you...

    ReplyDelete