Wednesday, July 8, 2009

THE MAGIC WORD!(08/07/2009)

7/7/09 , tuesday nite, a cool and peaceful nite....
i jz finished my interview session for the new committee ... dam piss off, and tired actually cuz of some problem... but i very happy and excited , i cant wait to see someone new hair cut~ i am so curious bout it, wanted to have a look how noob izit, hahah... but no matter wat hairstyle oso will be the best that person. hehe, when i see , is almost the same lar, ntg big change, still the same, that i into de person... never change my mind at all, ever! we chat for few hours and very happy!!! i enjoy alot!!!
But because of tmr i nid to wake up early as i got class at 8am.... i cant wake up de!!!! i 10am class oso skip de... lolz...so that person ask me to take rest earlier... actually i don wan to slp so early cuz i wan accompany that person, i wan slp after that person,everyday evevrynite, so that i can fang xin...haha..
this is the main point.... something realy realy a magic that person give to me ... althou is jz a simple word, but it change and paint all my life, my love, my heart, and my soul , everything of me!!! i am soooo ... hard to explain... is jz a word that that person keep in heart, but manage to split it out to me.... is a miracle!!!! i know that person is a very cant express well the feeling de.. but manage to split to me... means i am the luckiest person in the world!!! is jz few words, but very meaningful to me!!! i was like stun....all i can say is thank you only that time... the moment that person say out, the second start change everything in our life.... thank you... i first time feel i am valueable and i am alive in this world...i first time feel the love, the real love.... arrigatou for everything... thank u for the magic word... i love u...

1 comment:

  1. haiyo... say people noob lol....
    dun forget you were once like them....
    and u are still that cubby...
    wahahhaaa

    ReplyDelete