Monday, August 31, 2009

is just not enough yet...

29/08/09
not enough... just not enough....
the way i am now... is just not enough yet... still have alot that need to improve...
since the day (29/08/09) , i found out that... i am still ... not good enough yet...
i am so, useless and so down that time when ... erm... i cant do anything but staring at it drop out into this world...

but...

trust me...

i will improve and enhance myself to be the one...
the one that always be there when needed,
the one to wipe all the sadness,
the one to lend out the shoulders for the tears to land on,
the one to be trust worthy for anything,
i will be the one...
believe me and trust me that i will be the one...

3 comments:

  1. no one in this world will be good enough... Just be yourself and di your best will be very very good enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but we should try to improve from the mistake ma.. rite??haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, we sholud. But is not a bad thing to did something wrong, at least you learn... that's the most important thing. Show me a person who don't make any mistake and I can show you a person who don't achieve much.

    ReplyDelete